Wednesday 14 October 2009

S.W.O.T

Strengths - Weaknesses - Opportunities - Threats



My Strength:
To be in a position now where I feel I know where I am going and what I want to achieve from the course.

My Weakness:
I have not been in education for some time and I am finding getting down to the written work does not come as easily as it used to but I'm getting there.

My Opportunities:
Well I feel like the world is my oyster!!! From being stuck in a job I hate my opportunities now lay in front of me whatever route Fashion takes me.

My Threats:
Right now - I would have to say my threat could also turn out to be my inspiration and that is my class.
Long term threat is going out into the industry and showing myself to be the best for the job.

Michelle....xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment