Wednesday 24 March 2010

Buying and Merchandising deadline

Today I handed in my Buying and Merchandising assignment. I've been working really hard this last week to pull the assignment together and to make a really good go of it. I still have not been able to connect with this assignment and I still feel most of what I learnt in class did not have any relevance to this final piece of work.
I based my project on H&M as it is a store that I feel is different from a conventional high street store. They are very much up on trend like New Look, Topshop, River Island etc but the way in which they promote themselves means that they encourage customers to have their own personal style and not follow high street looks.
Just got to wait for the results now........fingers crossed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment