Sunday 2 January 2011

Revolution? Revolutionary? Revolutionise?

So the new project for this term is to create a look book on the theme of Revolutionary. I have been stumped by the theme as I did not want to go down the obvious historical route.

I found myself discussing the theme with my partner and we started thrashing out ideas….I first played on the word revolutionary! What other ways could this be used? Revolution? Revolutionise? This got me thinking then what is revolutionary today and my partner came up with the idea of technological advances that are seen as revolutionary. We then discussed the idea of 3D and how this is quite a modern revolutionary technological advance.

I am going to look into this futher so will keep you updated on how I get on......

Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment