Monday 4 October 2010

and so a new year begins.....

Today was the first day back at uni and I am raring to go, I've been eager to get back all summer....the holidays were too long! I love being at uni but I am also so excited to finish the course so I can leave my part time job which I find monotonous and finally pursue a career I enjoy!

Today was also the day we had our first project of the second year briefed.
The project brief is to create a trend book based around fashion forecasting for either SS11 or AW11 the trend books. The trend book will be based on 3 trends which will create the ingredients to the book.
I am so happy I have chosen to do promotion this year instead of design. Being back the thought of being in the studio designing and making turns me off.

Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment