Tuesday 3 November 2009

Going to London...to buy a heat magazine!!!!

Yesterday we went on a trip to london for fabric sourcing....this consisted of us shopping for 45 minutes in a mad dash around Shepherds Bush to get as many fabric samples and business cards possible. I wish we had had more time in Shepherds bush to be able to collect our samples as we really felt the pressure of time.

Then we went onto into central london and we were left to our own devices....in my group we decided to make the most of being in london and head to the fabric shops......the fabric in these shops were BEAUTIFUL but very expensive. I was lucky enough to be able to pick up business cards though and I purchased some really cute fabric which I'm going to make to use cushions in my house....I couldn't resist!!!

Below are a few pics I took in one of the shops I particularly loved.......


No comments:

Post a Comment